We at Don Bosco Institute value your education and satisfaction. We understand that sometimes you may need to cancel your admission due to various reasons. Therefore, we have a refund policy that allows you to request a refund of your fee under certain conditions.
- You can cancel your admission and request a full refund of your fee within 15 days of your payment, provided that you have not accessed any of the online course materials or services.
- If you have accessed any of the online course materials or services, you can still cancel your admission and request a partial refund of your fee within 15 days of your payment, but a cancellation fee of 10% of the total fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
- No refund will be given if you cancel your admission after 15 days of your payment, regardless of whether you have accessed any of the online course materials or services or not.
- To cancel your admission and request a refund, you need to fill out the admission cancellation and refund request form and submit it to the admission office along with the proof of your payment and identity. You can also email the form and the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The refund process may take up to 30 days from the date of your request. The refund amount will be transferred to the same bank account or payment method that you used to pay the fee.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 9435199140.